The School’s building is situated inside the Zografou NTUA’s Campus, towards the southern part of the complex. The administrative and research activities are taking place there. The lectures and teaching activities of the students enrolled in the 3rd, 4th and 5th year are mainly located there also, whereas the lectures of the freshmen students are taking place in the “Epsilon - E” building in the central part of the NTUA’s complex.
- Line 242 (Katechaki - Polytehneioupoli) enters from the Gate "Katechaki" and goes around the campus.
- Line 140 (Polygon-Glyfad) stops outside the Gate "Katechaki".
- Lines 230 (Acropolis - Polytechnioupoli) and 608 (Galatsi - Academy - Zografou) stop near the Gate "Zografou". Please consult the website of OASA (Athens Urban Transport Organization) for complete itineraries.
- Underground: The nearest station is “Katechaki”. From there you can get the bus lines 140 and 242. On weekdays during 8.00-9.30, the university is accessible from the station "Katechaki" with bus granted by the rectory.
- Car: Cars enter the campus mainly from gates “Katechaki” and “Kokkinopoulou”. The gate “Zografou” in Iroon Polytechniou street is open for cars only from 07:00 to 09:00 and from 14:00 to 16:00. Inside the premises there are sufficient parking places for the members of the academic community as well as for visitors.
National Technical University of Athens
School of Mining & Metallurgical Engineering
9, Iroon Polytechniou Str, 157 80,
Ground Floor, Room 0.2 - 0.3 - 0.4
Undergraduate Studies: +30 210772 2067 / 4152
Postgraduate Studies: +30 210 772 2062 / 2066
Fax: +30 210772 2063