7th Greek Raw Materials Community Dialogue
The challenge of raw materials supply in the green transition era
The most significant event in the raw materials’ sector is held for the 7th consecutive year, on November 22 -23 by the Greek Regional Centre of the RawMaterials Innovation Community of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT Raw Materials – Regional Centre Greece) with the aim to thoroughly address the challenges, achievements, investment opportunities but also the huge potential of the Raw Materials sector in the green transition era.
The enormous increase in global demand for critical raw materials, the high supply risk, the need to diversify supply from both primary and secondary sources, limiting dependence and improving the efficient use of resources and circularity are issues that frame this year’s agenda of the 7th Greek Raw Materials Community Dialogue.
The Discussion on the first day of the dialogue will focus on:
- the conditions that ensure the viability, competitiveness and further development of the mining industry in Greece,
- the dynamics of production and development of raw materials in Greece and the sector’s contribution to Europe’s supply,
- National and European investment opportunities and schemes for interested companies in the Sector to apply and get funding.
The second day of the dialogue will focus on:
- The skills and competencies required in the Raw Materials’ sector and ways to develop them and upskill employees
- The tools provided to young professionals and entrepreneurs through EIT RM and other organisations for business creation and upskilling
Representatives of HR departments from major companies in the industry, training experts from the EIT RawMaterials and venture capital advisors will present best practices as well as their views on the topic.
The 7th Greek Raw Materials Community Dialogue, titled:
“The challenge of raw materials supply in the green transition era”
on the two days of its holding – November 22 and 23, aspires to contribute with thorough answers and proposals for sustainable solutions to the European efforts to create a climate neutral economy by 2050, which will come both from the important members of the critical raw materials industry in Greece as well as from all the sector’s stakeholders.
Find here the agenda of the 7th Greek Raw Materials Community Dialogue
Free registrations are now open – Register here